Today’s job market is increasingly becoming competitive. To stand out, you need to have a combination of good communication skills, in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of industry concepts, and relevant work experience. Our study schedules and curriculum are designed to meet the needs of today’s international students, providing them with the best possible opportunity to succeed.
- Convenient and manageable study schedules. This is perfect for students who want to work while studying.
- Co-op placements. Arbutus College helps students apply classroom learning to real-world scenarios related to their program of study through guaranteed co-op placements.
- Eligibility to work. Students can work while pursuing their studies. Arbutus College programs are recognized by the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA), The Forum for International Trade Training (FITT), and the Canadian Institute of Management.
- Supportive community. The faculty and staff at Arbutus College are experts in international student success. Students have a strong support system on campus.
- Pathways. Arbutus College offers pathways to universities and other higher education providers to students who complete their programs.