Applying for a place at Arbutus College
Application Form (download here)
- The application form is a fillable PDF (Application Form 2019) and must be completed in full, with typed responses
- Admissions reserves the right to request an application be completed again if it is missing information
- All non-applicable sections of the form must be completed by typing ‘N/A’. An application with blank or incomplete fields will not be processed.
- A scanned copy of the identity/information page
- This scanned copy must be set to actual size and have a clear resolution.
Proof of English Proficiency
- A scanned copy of a recent IELTS 5,0, TOEIC 600 + Essay, TOEFL IBT 64, TOEFL PBT 510, etc. with an equivalent or higher proficiency
- Alternatively, the applicant can take an English Proficiency Test with Arbutus College. The English Proficiency Test can be arranged with the admissions department without any cost. This test needs to be requested and completed to include along with the application form. The results of the test need to be submitted along with the application form
- Book your English test here.
Proof of Academic Achievement
- Scanned copies of academic certificates and/or transcripts for the student’s highest, completed academic qualification (minimum completion of high school is required)
- These scanned copies must be set to actual size and have a clear resolution.