Students wishing to apply for a place at Arbutus College can do so by following the instructions below:
Download the Arbutus Brochure.
All applications must be submitted via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application form is a fillable PDF Application Form and must be completed in full, with typed responses.
- Admissions reserve the right to request the application to be completed again if any of the information is missing.
- Any and all non-applicable sections of the form must be completed by typing ‘N/A’. An application with blank fields will be considered incomplete.
- A scanned copy of the identity/information page.
- The scanned copy must be set to actual size and have a clear resolution.
Proof of English Proficiency
- A scanned copy of a recent IELTS 5,0, TOEIC 600 + Essay, TOEFL IBT 64, TOEFL PBT 510, with an equivalent or higher proficiency.
- Alternatively, the applicant can take Arbutus College’s English Proficiency Test. The English Proficiency Test can be arranged with the admissions department free of cost. This test needs to be requested and included along with the application form.
- Book your English test here.
Proof of Academic Achievement
- Scanned copies of academic certificates and/or transcripts for highest, completed academic qualification (minimum completion of high school is required).
- These scanned copies must be set to actual size and have a clear resolution.
*Please note: Applicants who have lower levels of English Proficiency may be asked to study the Academic Career English (ACE) program to improve their English abilities as a condition before commencing their desired program.
Start Date 2018
- January 2
- January 29
- February 26
- April 2
- April 30
- May 28
- June 25
- July 23
- September 4
- October 1
- October 29
- November 26
After submitting the required documents, you will receive your Student Contract. The Student Contract contains all the details about your enrolment as well as the rules on campus. Please read carefully all sections, sign the contract, and send it back to us.
3) Letter Of Acceptance (LOA)
A Letter of Acceptance is provided by the College upon receipt of the Student Contract and this will form part of the documentary requirements that you will need to submit to secure a student visa.
4) Visa Application
A student visa is required for international students to be able to study in Canada. Information on how to secure a student visa is available here.